Complaint Review: Invent-tech corpporate headquarters

• Updated: Mon, January 06, 2014

• Reported By: Coral — Miami Florida
Invent-tech corpporate headquarters
2655 lejeune road Coral gables, Florida USA

Invent-tech corpporate headquarters I sent in my idea to invent-tech they in return contacted me and said the idea was a good one. They ask me to pay money to help with my inventions. I paid over six thousand dollars and nothing to show for my idea. I feel if they thought my idea was a good one , they would of backed it, they would ave made money and i would have made money, but i think becase they are a company who rips you off they never pushed the idea. Coral gables Florida

This happen to me back in 2005c i tried to reach them but the ignored my calls blicked me from reacing them. I really beleived in my idea and i think it s a good way to go for the product if only pepple are sincere in helping you as an invention company. I need my six thousand dollars because i had to work hard for my money. Thank you for listening, i hope you can help me recover my monies that they stole because that s exactly what they did .

I had an idea i sent it in to invent-tech. They contacted me and said it was a great idea and they can help me get it out on the market. They needed six thousand dollars from me. They got it they sent me some phony sample and a cd of what the product what look like. When i tried reaching them i was ignored they blick me from reaching them. This comany is a scam i did not know this at the time. I need my six thousand dollars because i have nothing to show for it. Ths company syole my money. They need to be exposed for the ripoff company that they are why would they prey on innocent people who are trying  to become rich the right and honest way.

I am so hurt i can not even trust my mother at this stage in my lfe. Another company that rip me of is Daviso Ridc Park, 595 Alpha Dr. Pittsburg, PA, 15238, 8663284776 or 4129670124 this is another companythat stole twentyfive thousand dollars from me. I sent the idea they said the same think they can get out on the market nothing was done. This is so sad that these company are allowed to be in business and prey and promise you that they can put your idea out there and all they want is your money. And when they get it they avod you like the plauge. It would be nice to get my money back i had to work hard for my money. Thank you once again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invent-tech-corpporate-headquarters/Coral-gables-Florida-33134/Invent-tech-corpporate-headquarters-I-sent-in-my-idea-to-invent-tech-they-in-return-conta-1113210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invent-tech corpporate headquarters