Complaint Review: invent-tech

• Updated: Tue, January 24, 2012

• Reported By: paul — fort walton beach Florida United States of America
invent-tech
2655 lejeune road coral gables, Florida United States of America

invent-tech Charged me several thousands of dollars and lead me to believe they were the company to sell my idea. coral gables, Florida

I was lead to believe that invent-tech was the company to actively pursue in helping me get my idea to the right marketing companies.  They charged me several thousands of dollars with no positive results. Fancy booklets and drawings was all I recieved for my investment with invent-tech.  I believed in invent-tech and they capitalized on my inexperince in dealing with getting my invention out to the investment companies who would market my idea.

I signed all their legal paperwork and I am sure one form that covered them from any legal action against invent-tech. I regret having any dealings with invect-tech because not only did I lose thousands of dollars, but I now do not trust any invention company with my money nor ideas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 07:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/invent-tech/coral-gables-Florida-33134-9040/invent-tech-Charged-me-several-thousands-of-dollars-and-lead-me-to-believe-they-were-the-827606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on invent-tech