Complaint Review: invent technology

• Updated: Wed, August 03, 2011

• Reported By: DAVID GLASS — newnan Georgia USA
invent technology
2655 lejeune road suite 550, coral gables, Florida United States of America

invent technology gray kooritzky, ed lowe I sat on unemployment and have nothing but I invented the device that was the leading edge of technology coral gables, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Bunch

Im  world renown artist in the music industry but , the competition is stiff with no money to support my passion. I started back in 1992 when i attended Devry University, my partners and i said that we alone would build the information super highway well w did more than that . In 1996 two years after graduating with an associates degree , i worked in the field doing what i wanted to know best. My knowledge was more advance in electronics because we actually have teachers that wrote the digital systems and communications manuals. I had an idea in 1996 and really had no supporters so i took it to Invent Technologies. I spoke withe the project director Ed lowe and he thought i had a good idea. i thought of a digital picture frame with touch sensitivity and audio at the touch, and he said that i would have to pay up front $760. for the patton search and i paid .

Afters we found that the only thing in existance was amechanical frame that made music through metal friction and that i had a pretty good idea. [continued below]....
..... he said that he needed $5000.00 to $6000.00 more dollars to travel to design and set up at the trade shows in vegas and paris and of course i had no money . I told him tha I would just wait and try to design the product myself and he agreed and he told me that i didnt have to worry because the $760.00 on the contract included a 12 year utility patton and i could take my time to come up with the money. I tried but failed . In 2002 i had money from taxes and inquired about my product and they sent me a certificate assuring that my product would be okey its register under a certificate number and no one can steal it . I had a family ,wife and child and suddenly I had nothing not even a job. Through walks of life god spoke to me one day and told me to go somewhere he needed to show me something , I went to circuit city
and there it was $180.00 for one product a digital picture frame then walmart and kmart and target.
And Im struggling so bad but i wanted the world to know that i am somebody.I call the invention company they said that they only kept inventions on record for 6 years.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2011 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/invent-technology/coral-gables-Florida-33134/invent-technology-gray-kooritzky-ed-lowe-I-sat-on-unemployment-and-have-nothing-but-I-inv-760531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on invent technology