Complaint Review: inventech

• Submitted: Thu, September 29, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 29, 2011

• Reported By: Martha Jones — Williamsburg Kentucky United States of America
2395 hwy 204 west williamsburg, Kentucky United States of America

inventech took me for a ride williamsburg, Kentucky

the people at inventech lied to me every step i made they told me your going to be rich     .boy  i was so ecited then i done every thing i send money they put it on the web my idea gave me a patent probaly fake. i still every thing and then i called them they wouldnt answer my cal.l i see my invetion at stores it helps little children. these people need to be stopped please help it makes me sick to think about

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2011 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inventech/williamsburg-Kentucky-40769/inventech-took-me-for-a-ride-williamsburg-Kentucky-783051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inventech