Complaint Review: inventhelp

• Submitted: Fri, January 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, August 10, 2012

• Reported By: debi — indian trail North Carolina United States of America
inventhelp
217 ninth st. Pittsburg PA 15222 fort mill, South Carolina United States of America

inventhelp Lied to me about getting refund if my idea for an invention was not patentable. fort mill, South Carolina

*General Comment: 921426 WHITTIER CALIFORNIA

*Consumer Comment: Victimized by InventHelp and I intent to resolve the matter Maybe we can work together

*Author of original report: invent help makes good

My husband and me thought of a neat idea for an invention.  I looked up inventions on the computer filled out some info but decided against it.  The site got my info and called.  I decided to go talk to the inventhelp co.  They were very nice.  They convinced me for 845.00 they would do searches. Before I paid I asked Mr. Good "What happens if my idea is not patentable?" He said and I quote "You get a refund."  What did I have to loose?  So I did it.  When he called me 3 months later, approx., and told me it could not  be pattented I said, how do I get my money back? and he said, You dont.

Well imagine my surprise when I realized I had just been scammed out of $845.00.  I have tried everything to get my money back, I told the PA. office Lark Blasi that I had filed with the bbb, and news media and she offered half my money back. [continued below]....
.....  Then on friday I recieved a letter offering me all my money but I had to stop all my complaints.  I closed the bbb complaint but the news was to air on monday and I had no way to stop it.  She knew this and told me "sorry now you get nothing."

The man lied to me.  My husband was with me to but everyone says I am wrong.... I'm not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2012 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inventhelp/fort-mill-South-Carolina-29715/inventhelp-Lied-to-me-about-getting-refund-if-my-idea-for-an-invention-was-not-patentable-826070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inventhelp

#1 General Comment

921426 WHITTIER CALIFORNIA

AUTHOR: barb - (United States of America)

Thank you for thinking of me, since you are the only one, as I reported numerous times to various places, including a list of attorneys, who tell me STATUTES OF LIMITATION  is the ISSUE, this is not fair to me, of course, because today my idea is being sold, everywhere, there are even copycats making my idea, I just go on repeating my self over and over crawling for help, the attorneys want money up front or no response on contingency fee.
if  I could just sit down with some one and explain each piece of paper, notes, diagrams and the letter from the Dept of Justice Wisconsin, all that I have  with legal council,  but all I am doing is dishing fax money out, phne calls , emails.
I feel my human rights are being taken away, as well as my American Rights.

I do wish you the best in getting your rewards in life, and find a way to resolve your issues. my name is BAS , bschindel@charter.net, maybe the attorney that you have may be interested in my case.

Best regards
Anyone having issues with invention company report to Atty Gen Office - Get an Attorney ASAP, legal council a must!!

AUTHOR: Justice - (USA)

Please look at my posting also found her on RipOff Report regarding InventHelp

Report # 921426  Posting Link below...

I was also a personal victim of their scam and I have retained an attorney.  We are pursuing one of two possible options.  There might be a manner in which my efforts can also be helpful to you and hope to correct what InventHelp has done.

Again, please look at my posting noted above and contact me for additional information if you might be interested.

invent help makes good

AUTHOR: debi evans - (United States of America)

Invent help actually settled the problems we had to my satisfaction.

Thank you for your help.....debi