Complaint Review: invention resource international

• Reported By: William G. Beucler II — Conroe Texas United States of America
invention resource international
2929 E. Camelback Rd. Internet United States of America

invention resource international Deceptive trade practice Internet, Internet

In May 30th I came up with an invention and wanted to have this developed and put on the market because I felt that this item could save lives.  I went to an agent of invention resource international and the agent stated that the first cost would be $1195.00 to do research and see if anybody else was marketing this kind of item.  I wasn't told this but later found out that some men had actually patented an item several years ago.  The next step was the cost of writing about my invention making a dvd advertising the item after getting a provisional patent.  This cost $8950.00 and I paid $5,000.00 upfront with good faith and honest intentions that this would be a good business venture.

In June 1,2011 I called on the company to see where my invention was going.  I was told that my invention went to Las Vegas in March and I wasn't told about it.  I asked about the mailouts of the brochures and I was told that the agent was working on the set of 100 mailouts and this would be 200 al totaled. There wasn't a single positive response from all tose mailouts so I asked permission if I could do a few mailouts and out of 35 mailouts I got 2 positive response.  I have stopped paying these people but the bills still keep coming and I do have a lawyer, but he has directed me to try this first to get my money back. The amount of damages through the deceptive trade practice is $8,800.00.  This company didn't live up to the inventor's protection act of 1999.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2011 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/invention-resource-international/internet/invention-resource-international-Deceptive-trade-practice-Internet-Internet-810404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on invention resource international