Complaint Review: invention technoligies institute

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: troyoliver — fortst.james British Columbia
invention technoligies institute
Nationwide USA

invention technoligies institute Eddie Rodriguez ,Fred Edwards. they made me pay for my patent and then they sold my patent to stihl, huskvarna and other competing companies. coral gables Nationwide

I invented a pack board for safety ,which is used for packing tools.This packboard was sold to hardware companies that have my design on market today.The design is being used for packing blowing machines, and pruning cutters and most other hardware tools.The harnest is also my desgn,i started to develope my design when i was working for my nation in fisheries.I wanted a more safe way to pack the electro-shocker which was very awkeward to menover in the work feild.

I was working in the mountains saveing residential fish habitat streams.The shocker is very heavy and painful to pack.I wanted to make it so workers would not hurt their back muscles by over straining .The name of the design is Packers Jetpack.I worked with Eddie,and Fred on this patent which soon was on market.They did not report to me or answerd any of my calls afterwards.

The design was all over the country a little while later and i did not receive any payments to this day.I would like to ask you to take my report and see if i could get any answers from any of the companies that have my designs on market today.I am an honest person who beleived in saveing our fish habitat and wildlife.I did not think people in our nation would destroy everyones ability to change our world in a good way.This is why our countries is suffering in ecenomic and financial depression.

I beleive that all the inventors who were scammed could have made a difference in developing buisnesses that would have built ecenomic and financial support for our countries.I hope this report will lead to answers for me and others,and that the leaders of our countries are true leaders and understand how important it is to come to some closure.I have gone back to colege and completed a culinary arts program,i aced the program thank you very much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/invention-technoligies-institute/nationwide/invention-technoligies-institute-Eddie-Rodriguez-Fred-Edwards-they-made-me-pay-for-my-1135065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on invention technoligies institute