Complaint Review: inventionhome.com

• Updated: Tue, April 24, 2012

• Reported By: Timothy — Taunton Massachusetts United States of America
inventionhome.com
275 center road monroeville, Pennsylvania United States of America

inventionhome.com Jacob enterprise Failed to send my prototype back.I asked for proof that they sent it but cant provide a shipping reciept monroeville, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Roto Palm Ratchet my invention

This company was marketing my invention and lost or stole my prototype. When i asked for it back they said they sent it back but wont provide me with any proof that they had it shipped. Can someone help me .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inventionhomecom/monroeville-Pennsylvania-15146/inventionhomecom-Jacob-enterprise-Failed-to-send-my-prototype-backI-asked-for-proof-that-873038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inventionhome.com

Roto Palm Ratchet my invention

AUTHOR: - ()

I just found out that theres a new palm ratchet on the market called the gimbal ratchet. Well it just so happens that Home Invention Showed my invention, the roto palm ratchet to " Apex tool groop" And now they have my invention being sold on the market... What would do if you were me, people be carefull....