Complaint Review: Invest Max

• Updated: Tue, May 28, 2013

• Reported By: Jamie Baerman — Nine Mile Falls Washington
Invest Max
2303 North 44th ST. Ste.14-1424, Phoenix, Arizona USA

Invest Max David Clifford, the director or manager, was not a pleasant guy, he didn't swear, but he was pushy and made me feel like I was making a BAD MISTAKE.

I dealt with two people at Investment max, the first one was Dan Allen. He was a pleasant fellow and actually signed me up with not to much pressure. I signed up for under $299. The second person, David Clifford was a bit pushy, and to important to spend much time with me. Also made me feel like an idiot for not choosing the WISER CHOICE. All I need is to purchase $4,000.00 worth of videos to learn how the business is to help me and other people. I received the videos but my computer is not friendly to run them.  I have not seen them. I was going to let this pass, but the longer I think about this the angery I am getting at how it was all handled.  They haven't even called me to see how I am doing, or offer any help.  Don't do business with them.  It  isn't worth it at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2013 02:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invest-Max-/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/Invest-Max-David-Clifford-the-director-or-manager-was-not-a-pleasant-guy-he-didnt-swe-1054265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invest Max