Complaint Review: investdeal.net

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Nate — charlotte North Carolina United States of America
investdeal.net
1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104, Arizona United States of America

investdeal.net They took my money 1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104, Arizona

Investdeal.net alows a person to invest in small amounts in return of gain. On 9/29/12 I sent them $17.00 to deposit into my account. As requirement, I sent an email to their gmail with to info needed for them to proceed ( date, amount, ref #, etc) As per their site, fund should be aaplied within 12 hour of receiving the email. I waited until the next to day to check my account and it was still in pending status. I sent several support tickets asking them to apply the funds to my account. I never received any answer. I sent another ticket around 10/1/12. Still no response from them. On 10/3/12 I sent a refund request through my eWallet ( This is also how they were paid). They totally ignored it. On 10/8/12 I file a report with peopleclaim.com of this issue and in the section where it asked what Im seeking, I requested a refund. I received a response from peopleclaim.com 10/9/12 stating they were able to reach investdeal.net and they declined my request for refund, and did not state any reason. Plain and simple,  I feel this company is just taking my money and telling me to go somewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/investdealnet/1928-E-Highland-Ave-Ste-F104-Arizona-85016/investdealnet-They-took-my-money-1928-E-Highland-Ave-Ste-F104-Arizona-952830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on investdeal.net