Complaint Review: Investment Capital Management

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Twalters — Kailua Kona Hawaii United States of America
Investment Capital Management
Mountlake Terrace, Washington United States of America

Investment Capital Management 425-673-6295 Rude made up debt. Discover card i have never had a discover card..ever Mountlake Terrace, Washington

I recieved a call from a real nice guy very polite and pleasent. He informed me that i have a $4800.00 debt with discover card. He said i paid this dicover card for 5 years but i have now staopped paying and now it has been refered to him to collect. When I told him I have neve had a discover card and i for sure have not been paying on a discover card debt. He said it was my name and the SS number was a match to the last four of mine, so yes you have. I told him i would check with my wife and call me back. When he called me back i agin told him that i have verified with my wife and we have never had a discover card. He get his superviorsor on the phone.

Thisfloor manager Tiffany gets on the phone and is the most rude and demeaning perosn i have ever talked to. She called me scum and i should hang up to make her claim valid. our up to our debt scum bag... This is a bad company trying to rip people off and steal peoples money....avoid them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Investment-Capital-Management/Mountlake-Terrace-Washington-/Investment-Capital-Management-425-673-6295-Rude-made-up-debt-Discover-card-i-have-never-h-823660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Investment Capital Management