• Report: #190585

• Submitted: Mon, May 08, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, May 08, 2006

• Reported By:El Dorado Hills California
Investment Retrievers
4511 Golden Foothill Parkway Suite #3 El Dorado Hills,, California U.S.A.

Investment Retrievers ripoff, credit report fraud El Dorado Hills California

I am the husband of an unfortunate lady that fell under some hard times. I am actually an ex-husband. But because at one time in my life I was married to this woman, my credit report was run by Investment Retrievers. Since my ex-wife wasn't able to pay her account, they attempted to come after me. My credit report was run and of course my credit score will suffer. I have never had a collection account in my life, but now I have an agency coming after me for my ex-wife's account.

We were married in 1993, shortly later divorced in 1995. She opened the credit card in 1998 (a whole three years later). I recently come to find out that her collection account also appears on my credit report. It seems very illegal to me. I talked to a lawyer friend and she gave me a name and number to call to go after the company. He also suggested that I write to the Attorney General of my state, and their state also. If anybody else has had this problem with this company, please go after them.

R
El Dorado Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2006 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Investment-Retrievers/El-Dorado-Hills-California-95762/Investment-Retrievers-ripoff-credit-report-fraud-El-Dorado-Hills-California-190585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Investment Retrievers