Complaint Review: Invitation Processing

• Updated: Tue, June 19, 2012

• Reported By:
Invitation Processing
P.O Box 560627 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Invitation Processing mailed me a letter saying i was part of the "secret society" and i couldn't tell anyone but they told me to mail or fax a paper attached so that they would send me SECRETS OF SECRET SOCIETY to become Dallas, Texas

I recieved a letter from "Invitation Processing". They said I was hand picked by "wealthy people" to become a part of their "SECRET SOCIETY". All I had to do was mail back the last page stating that I knew I was special, and that they were going to send me a 65 page book on how to become wealthy, healthy, happy and have everyone at my feet. It also stated i wasnt able to tell anyone and that i would only recieve this letter one time and then its gone from then on. -no more chances.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2012 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invitation-Processing/Dallas-Texas-75356/Invitation-Processing-mailed-me-a-letter-saying-i-was-part-of-the-secret-society-and-i-900000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invitation Processing