planetary

• Updated: Sat, January 11, 2014

• Reported By: P.T. (Piss Toff) — Baltimore Maryland
Invoicing Bureau
P.O. Box 6093 Harlan, Iowa USA

Invoicing Bureau I received an invoice from this compant stating I owed the "O" Magazine $19.97. I would never pay this amnt. due to the fact I get the promotianal price much less than this invoice stated. This company is very deceptive and claiming to work with the "O" Magazine. I will not pay this invoice because, simply I did not ordered these magazines. Harlan Iowa

I received an invoice stating, I owed the "O" Magazine $19.97.  I did not ordered these magazines and furthermore, I would never pay the full price of magazines.  I always, pay the promotional amount for subscriptions that are much less than $19.97.  I already paid on all of my magazines subscriptions and I will not pay this or any other bill that comes from Invoice Bureau!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2014 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Invoicing-Bureau/Harlan-Iowa-51593-1593/Invoicing-Bureau-I-received-an-invoice-from-this-compant-stating-I-owed-the-O-Magazine-1114723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Invoicing Bureau