Complaint Review: inyourname.biz

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: dkdfarm — Edinburg Illinois United States of America
5380 Pine St Millbrook, Alabama United States of America

inyourname.biz Cheryl Hill InYourName.biz is a ripoff they take the money and run, they you are out! Millbrook, Alabama

Do not order from the company, I orderd a personalized baby plate on November 6, 2011 for my grandon's birth.  I was told the order would take 6 to 8 weeks.  I waited patiently until after Christmas.  Then called and left a message.  No reposnse.  A week later I called and the voice mail box was full, so I called the alternate number and left a message - again no response.  I emailed on January 4, 2012 and got a "I'll check on it and get back with you".  As of February 23, 2012; I have not heard form them again.  The voice mail box is still full, and they will not answer any emails. I'm out the baby plate and the money.  If this is a christian based company, they should be acting like christians instead of ripping off others. I'm positive the picture of the "Christian" lady and her childern is a fake, and it was designed to suck other christians in thinking they are helping another christian.  God will judge her in the end, and she will get what she deserves.   Until then do not order from this company - ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/inyournamebiz/Millbrook-Alabama-36054/inyournamebiz-Cheryl-Hill-InYourNamebiz-is-a-ripoff-they-take-the-money-and-run-they-yo-843476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on inyourname.biz