suffering

• Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: KBS web services — Pune Georgia
ioahq.net
2910 Cluster Drive Traverse City, Michigan USA

ioahq.net, MinnersInc ,Andrew Sailors Andrew Sailors of MinnersInc didn't pay me for my efforts on ioahq.net Traverse City Michigan

Andrew Sailors ask me to work of ioahq.net and I did it , and then he never replied and never paid. I still messaging him for my money but he is not giving. Please beware of him and do their work, they don't pay for your effort.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 02:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ioahqnet/Traverse-City-Michigan-49685/ioahqnet-MinnersInc-Andrew-Sailors-Andrew-Sailors-of-MinnersInc-didnt-pay-me-for-my-e-1089812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ioahq.net