Complaint Review: iolo technologies

• Submitted: Tue, March 15, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 15, 2011

• Reported By: Wade G — Oceanside California United States of America
iolo technologies
7470 Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90041 Oceanside, California United States of America

iolo technologies Using their System Mechanic software, they were cleaning up the Registry. After that 4 programs would not work. Oceanside, California

Using System Mechanic Premium (Iolo Technologies) I wanted to have my computer work more efficiently. After the program said it found over 50 problems, I hit the "repair all" button. That worked okay, at least on the surface. The second time I used it, a few days later, it indicated that it could go deep and correct problems in the Registry. So, I let it do its thing. The next day I tried to us a CAD program I have had for a year, and it came up with an error and I had to put in the activation code again. That was okay. Then I tried to open a map program I have had for years and it said I had a problem in the Registry, and suggested I install it again. It continued to give an error message after reinstalling it. The same thing happened to another two programs. Again I reinstalled them, but they continued not to work. Being that they specifically said they we fixing the Registry and I got a Registry error, there is no doubt that they are the problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iolo-technologies/Oceanside-California-92058/iolo-technologies-Using-their-System-Mechanic-software-they-were-cleaning-up-the-Registr-706244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iolo technologies