Complaint Review: Ionic Premium Vape Pens

• Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: Cassandra — Seattle Washington
Ionic Premium Vape Pens
Gig Harbor, Washington USA

Ionic Premium Vape Pens Ionic Scam, Rip off, Unprofessional Gig Harbor Washington

I was a victim of a crime commited by Ionic Wa. I filed a police report agaist them, but I may not see justice for months, as it may take many months and court appearances to get the restitution I deserve.

I was a promo model for the "Ionic" company (I am now unsure if this is even a registered company as no papaerwork was signed for this gig and no other info on the company was attainable). I worked with one other female model at an event called CannaCon 2014, (a big marijuana networking event for companies, dispenseries and local glassware shops), it was held at the Tacoma Dome. The event was run by a bunch of drunken (by noon) early-twenties men that clearly had no respect for women, whatsoever. The agreement was simple: We would 'work' the show floor by bringing in potential clients, showing them (and illegally smoking) the "vape" pens from noon to 6 for $150 on Saturday August 16th. [continued below]....

.....

After the show was over  I was told in the parking lot that I would be paid later that day. That night turned into Monday morning when after the whole weekend of my calls being dodged I finally had enough and made a report. I was taken off thier facebook page after I left a response/comment there about their work ethics. Its really sad that they screwed me over for such a small amount of money! Shame on them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ionic-Premium-Vape-Pens/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Ionic-Premium-Vape-Pens-Ionic-Scam-Rip-off-Unprofessional-Gig-Harbor-Washington-1172517. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ionic Premium Vape Pens