Complaint Review: IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO TX

• Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: shalew — sioux city Iowa United States of America
IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO TX
SAN ANTONIO, Texas United States of America

IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO TX CHARGED $21.77 WHEN NO COLLECT CALLS WERE ACCEPTED OR MADE FOR OVER A MONTHS TIME. SAN ANTONIO, Texas

I noticed today (November 2, 2012) that I had a charge on my debit card for $21.77 from IOS Telecom San Antonio Texas. After looking into the company, I found that they are a collect call provider.

A month ago when my husband was returning home from the military he made a few collect calls from the Greyhound Stations on his way. He traveled from Tacoma, Washington to Sioux City, Iowa and never left the US.

All of those calls have all been billed previously. No further collect calls have been made or accepted since October 1, 2012. He called home about 4 times and the charges totaled over $100.00. The longest call was 18 minutes long. The charges all cleared and not only were we charged $5.00 service charges per call on top of the collect call charges, there were 2 calls that were not completed  and we did not speak and we were still charged.

There is no reason I should be getting anymore charges from this company and especially not a month later. I didn't complain about the price or the calls that were not completed before because we were just happy to have our family reunited, but now after looking back and seeing all the money we lost and now being charged again for something we did not even use, I am just at a loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-TELCOM-SAN-ANTONIO-TX/SAN-ANTONIO-Texas-/IOS-TELCOM-SAN-ANTONIO-TX-CHARGED-2177-WHEN-NO-COLLECT-CALLS-WERE-ACCEPTED-OR-MADE-FOR-963704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS TELCOM SAN ANTONIO TX