Complaint Review: ios telcom san antonio tx

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: luther wright — newport news Virginia United States of America
ios telcom san antonio tx
san antonio, Texas United States of America

ios telcom san antonio tx they stole my money on a phone call to brazil that lasted only 5 minutes they charge me $67.93+5.00 sure charge san antonio, Texas

I am not going to talk long , I went to a phone booth , the company on the phone booth was ATT , I received a bill from IOS Telecom San Antonio tax I was not making a call from a iOS tecom booth , I was charged $67.93 crazy for a 5 minute call and a ex charge of $5.00 ,this is simple and to the point . I would like to have my money back.

Luther, Newport news, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ios-telcom-san-antonio-tx/san-antonio-Texas-/ios-telcom-san-antonio-tx-they-stole-my-money-on-a-phone-call-to-brazil-that-lasted-only-1008480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ios telcom san antonio tx