Complaint Review: IOS Telcom

• Updated: Mon, September 03, 2012

• Reported By: Denise Chappel — Sublimity Oregon United States of America
IOS Telcom
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

IOS Telcom ILD Teleservices I was charged over $70 for making a 5 minute phone call from the hospital. I was never told about extra fees and cgarges, only that it would be .36 for the first min. and .18 for one minute each after San Antonio, Texas

I was in the hospital for 5 days.

I used my credit card to make a couple of phone calls. I had maybe $2 on my card. Before placing the call, I was told by an auto teller that the cost would be .36 for the first minute and then .18 every minute after that.

I was NEVER informed of any extra charges or fees which are outrageous, once I spoke to the lady about these charges.

She offered to refund very little of the total of $70 that were charged for these calls, which one was under one minute long, and another, I got voice mail. I was told I also had a 5 minute call and was charged $31.48 for that one.

What a ripoff. they never informed me of extra charges or fees, just what I stated about. I would have NEVER used it if I was informed of this information.

Denise chappel

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2012 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IOS-Telcom/San-Antonio-Texas-98229/IOS-Telcom-ILD-Teleservices-I-was-charged-over-70-for-making-a-5-minute-phone-call-from-t-936430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IOS Telcom