Complaint Review: Iowa Steak Company

• Reported By: annoyed18265customer — United States of America
Iowa Steak Company
Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Iowa Steak Company LOUSY COMPANY Nashville, Tennessee

I recently have made a purchase from Iowa Steak Company in Nashville, TN. I knew about their 3-day cancellation policy and within 24 hours I decided that it wasn't as good of a deal as they were making it out to be. So I called them and told them to come back and pick up the meat and cancel my order.

Now it has been over a week, although they said that it would only be a few days, and I still haven't received my refund back. So I called customer service and they tell me that the cancellation was never recorded in the first place and they can't give it to me unless they can find the sales rep and get them to say that I did actually cancel the order. No matter how nice I try to be about it they still seem to be hateful even though the problem isn't my fault in the first place.

This company does not need to be trusted with your money! Please do yourself a favor and if you see them tell them to go away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2010 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-Steak-Company/Nashville-Tennessee-/Iowa-Steak-Company-LOUSY-COMPANY-Nashville-Tennessee-605745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa Steak Company