Complaint Review: Iowa Steak Company

• Reported By: Scott Brady — Oklahoma City Oklahoma
Iowa Steak Company
801 SE 84th Street Oklahoma City, Oklahoma USA

Iowa Steak Company Rancid Meat Oklahoma City Oklahoma

A week ago, a guy knocked on my door.  He almost forced his way into my house.  He said he was selling steaks and I said no.  He brought some up and said since the box was open that I had to buy it.   I gave him a check and got the meat just to get rid of him.  The meat is rancid.   I called and the company said that there was a 72 hour window to get cash back and that the information was on the receipt.  The guy did not give me a receipt.  I am on a limited income and am stuck with $150 of meat that I can't eat.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iowa-Steak-Company/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73149/Iowa-Steak-Company-Rancid-Meat-Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-1081768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iowa Steak Company