Complaint Review: ipage

• Submitted: Wed, December 21, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, December 21, 2011

• Reported By: crazy1 — Mt. Morris Illinois United States of America
ipage
iPage, 70 Blanchard Rd, Burlington, MA 01803 Burlington, Maine United States of America

ipage ipage penalized me for their web page dysfunctions Burlington, Maine

*General Comment: I totally agree!

I went on ipage.com to build a site for a free service. I tried 4 yimes to register and site kept giving me error messages claiming my payment was not accepted. The next day I saw an e-mail saying welcome. I had already gone to another site to build my free service site and called ipage immediately. Talked to Carlos and he told me they would refund all of money minus $15.00 cancelation fee. I explained what had happened and he apologized and said all but the fifteen dollars would be credited back. Two days later theyr refunded only 55.00 of the 115.00. I called back and was told by the same guy, Carlos, that they cannot refund the other fees from various things picked when I signed up. Very dissappointed and am telling everyone to steer clear of these ripoff artists. Just go to weebly as ipage uses their site for all of their web-building anyway. As a pastor with very limited money, I felt it my duty to report them and possibly spare another poor soul from being taken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ipage/Burlington-Maine-01803/ipage-ipage-penalized-me-for-their-web-page-dysfunctions-Burlington-Maine-812478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ipage

#1 General Comment

I totally agree!

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

Ipage knocked off my website all because one person complained and had provided no proof.  I refused to comply and they terminated my website.  They wouldn't give back my money.