Complaint Review: iphone-unlocker-pro.com

• Submitted: Wed, October 19, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, October 19, 2011

• Reported By: Robert — Coarsegold California U.S.A.
39 Arch. Makarios Ave. Internet United States of America

iphone-unlocker-pro.com Broke my phone and eliminated my logon, but took my money anyway. Nicosia, Internet

This company, iPhone-Unlocker-Pro.com, apparently located in the country of Cyprus, will gladly take your money but that's where they stop.  The software they provided for unlocking my iPhone failed miserably and ended up "bricking" my phone so bad, even the Apple Store technicians couldn't recover it.  I filed a "Support Ticket" with iPhone-Unlocker-Pro.com immediately upon failure of my phone, describing what happened and asked them "What do I do now?".  Their solution to my problem was to delete my logon to the member's area so I couldn't bother them.  The toll free number is never answered by a person, but rather an outgoing message stating "We are unable to answer your call at this hour....", but it really doesn't matter what hour you call.  They don't answer.  And their refund policy, which you don't learn about until AFTER you send the money, is...There is no refund!  Stay away from these crooks.  Their website may be flashy, but the company is a fraud operation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2011 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iphone-unlocker-procom/internet/iphone-unlocker-procom-Broke-my-phone-and-eliminated-my-logon-but-took-my-money-anyway-790566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iphone-unlocker-pro.com