Complaint Review: ipsos i say surveys

• Submitted: Thu, September 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: dj****424 — norwalk California United States of America
ipsos i say surveys
12640 paddison ave apt L , California United States of America

ipsos i say surveys ipsos i say survey site have been giving me the run around about my payment that is owed to me through my paypal account web, California

i have tried several attempts to contact ipsos i say survey site regarding my payment to my account which i am receiving the run a rounds about the payment that they owe me for taking there surveys they owe me $15,00 and they havent paid me yet this survey site is a scam everyone beware of this company they will robe you after you do there surveys for them also beware of only cash surveys and survey head all rip off sites beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ipsos-i-say-surveys/-California-90650/ipsos-i-say-surveys-ipsos-i-say-survey-site-have-been-giving-me-the-run-around-about-my-p-937785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ipsos i say surveys