Complaint Review: Ipsos I-Say

• Reported By: Tracy — Vandalia Illinois USA
Ipsos I-Say
1600 stewart ave Westbury, New York United States of America

Ipsos I-Say Ipsos NPD inc./Ipsos insight inc Survey Company Westbury, New York

*Author of original report: finally paid me

On March 14, 2011 I completed a survey about Mortal Combat for 90 points, which is equivalent to 90 cents according to there point scale.  I spent about 30 minutes answering questions about the game Mortal Combat.  Then at the end of the survey were you answer the classification questions, I got an Error saying something about being unable to identify my ID.

Over the past 2 weeks we have exchanged emails, about 4 of them.  It has yet to get resolved.  On that day I participated in several surveys directly from there site.  All of them I was disqualified for except for the Mortal Combat Survey.  So I was not sure exactly of the survey number, but emailed them in detail about the description of the survey.

They sent me this excuse as to why I did not get credit.
"In addition, for each survey there are a set number of respondents who fall under different categories, called "quotas". If, for example, we need 230 men aged 25-30 to answer a certain survey, the 231st may be screened out, as the quota will have already been reached."

According to this response, the way I read it, you complete a survey and spend your valuable time on it expecting to get paid after you fully complete it.  But then Opps were sorry while you were spending your time completing the survey we just happen to reach are quota, so were not paying you.

The fact of the matter is I held up my end of the bargain answering questions for about 30 minutes on Mortal Combat honestly, which I gave the game a Very Low Rating, I expect them to hold up there end of the bargain and be honest and pay me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ipsos-I-Say/Westbury-New-York-11590/Ipsos-I-Say-Ipsos-NPD-incIpsos-insight-inc-Survey-Company-Westbury-New-York-711598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ipsos I-Say

finally paid me

AUTHOR: Tracy - (USA)

Been checking my account everyday to see if they finally paid the 90 points that they owed me.  Today on4/2/11 they finally did pay the 90 points in the account.  However they never emailed me on it to notify me that they have finally paid me, nor was I given an apology.  This company use to be one of the best out there.  But here recently I have been hearing several complaints about this company from other sources. Then I heard that they with OTX, the company has gone down hill.  Anyone that knows and takes surveys in the past with OTX, knows that it is a complete scam company.  Which explains with they went down hill fast when they teamed up with OTX!  It is sad to see another good survey company go the way it has!  :(