Complaint Review: ipsosinteractive.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Wisconsin U.S.A.
ipsosinteractive.com

ipsosinteractive.com iap-interactive.com, Global Ipsos Group Unpaid Surveys, Internet

This company doesn't pay for the surveys you take. I did several surveys with this company and finally I have to complain. I just finished a survey about a movie preview which took about one hour over two days. First you have to view a bunch of advertisements and report what you remember the next day. Well, the next day rolls around, I finish the survey and then they say I don't qualify for the survey, even though I just filled out the entire survey, put a lot of thought into it and was completely honest. All I was suppose to be paid for the survey was 75 cents, so come on! Are you really THAT cheap? Be careful when you take surveys from the "Global Ipsos Group." If you're not going to pay me, stop wasting my time please. I know that the company will probably keep all the information I gave them anyway, so basically you sit there and give them free information for two days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ipsosinteractivecom/internet/ipsosinteractivecom-iap-interactivecom-Global-Ipsos-Group-Unpaid-Surveys-Internet-926512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ipsosinteractive.com