Complaint Review: IQ Massagers Las Vegas

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Jeani — Princeville Hawaii
IQ Massagers Las Vegas
1631 Sunset Rd C-103 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

IQ Massagers Las Vegas refuses to credit my card back for a massage unit that i sent back to them Las Vegas Nevada

i had a booth at the fit expo in los angeles in january. on my way by the iq massagers booth a guy who spoke broken english talked me into sitting down and trying the  iq massager. every time i tried to leave he offered me a lower price and more amenities. i went to my booth without buying the massager. at the end of the last day of the expo he came with a box and still was trying to sell it to me at a less price and extras. i was in the middle of doing sales with my customers so i succumbed to his pressure and handed him my credit card. he swiped it on the square on his phone. next thing i knew he was walking away. i said hey i didnt sign that  let me see it. he just kept going.  when i got done with my custtomers i went to the iq massagers booth with the unit to return it and get my credit card refunded because he had charged more than he said and signed it himself.  they were packed up and gone.  so i contacted my credit card co and filed a dispute and they told me to send the massager back which i did.  it was received by the company february 10 2014 with my name address phone number and a request to credit my card for the amount of 163.11 which was charged on my card. i got no response from them.   so i contacted the head of the fit expoand he gave me the number for maria.  i called her and she answered with kids yelling in the background and she wouldnt listen to me and talked over tha top of me and started yelling at me and hung up.  the next time i called it was the same thing . after that she blocked my calls.

so i went online and got the address of the company and sent them a certified letter explaining the situation with copies of the receipt and the proof of mailing and a lady named cheryl actually called me about it and gave me the phone number of a guy whose group sold it t me.  so i called him and he spoke such bad english i couldnt understand all he said.  but he talked really loud and fast and wouldnt listen to a word i said and hung up.  i tried talking to him a few more times. as soon as he knew it was me he yelled a bunch of stuff at me and hung up.  so i called cheryl to see what she could do about this and she said she would talk to her supervisor and get back to me.   i didnt hear back from her so today july 22 2014 after 6 months of trying to get my money back i called her and her phone number has been disconnected. so i tried the other guy whose number cheryl had given me and he has blocked my number.     i dont know howto keep them from getting away with this and my money.  if anyone reading this has any ideas please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/IQ-Massagers-Las-Vegas/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/IQ-Massagers-Las-Vegas-refuses-to-credit-my-card-back-for-a-massage-unit-that-i-sent-back-1164130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on IQ Massagers Las Vegas