Complaint Review: Irene Bremis Realty

• Updated: Sun, October 13, 2013

• Reported By: unhappycustomer — Hadley Massachusetts
Irene Bremis Realty
1177 Broadway Somerville, Massachusetts USA

Irene Bremis Realty, Mike Lanza maintenance man stole from me Somerville Massachusetts

*UPDATE Employee: Inaccurate Reporting.

Irene Bremis works with a man by the name of Mike Lanza.  I have good reason to believe that Mike Lanza went into my personal property and stole from me.

Mike Lanza was involved with a moving out situation where I was renting from Irene.  Apparently he is the maintenance guy at Irene Bremis Realty.  During a time when I was organizing some things into boxes, Mike was in my room and saw me move some valuable items.  Mike was left with the key to my apartment, and when I unpacked these items were missing.  NOBODY ELSE HAD ACCESS TO MY PROPERTY.  Furthermore, I wrote an email to Irene and she did not respond.  In the email I asked Mike to contact me and I received no message from him either.  It seems that if someone were accused of theft they would take every opportunity to set the record straight.

I would be very cautious when renting from Irene.  In my experience, I don’t feel that Mike can be trusted.

Watch Out!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Irene-Bremis-Realty/Somerville-Massachusetts-02114/Irene-Bremis-Realty-Mike-Lanza-maintenance-man-stole-from-me-Somerville-Massachusetts-1091652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Irene Bremis Realty

Inaccurate Reporting.

AUTHOR: Irene - ()

This is an inaccurate recording and very distorted version of the truth which I am nore than willing to discuss in further detail should anyone want or need me to elaborate further.

Unfortunately this former tenant had some very serious issues that needed to be addressed immediately for his own safety.  The situation originated with cause for concern for my tenant but quickly escalated to an even greater concern for the other residents.  It was a very delicate and serious matter.

Without going into any specific details, I will say that out of concern for everyone involved I worked in conjunction with the parents, who met and were present with Mr. Lanza when they came to retrieve this gentleman's belongings from the property, as the former tenant was unavailable and therefore incapable of doing so himself.

Perhaps the wiser more prudent course of action should have been to contact the police to retrieve his belongings instead of taking a more compassionate approach against the advice of my advisors and peers.  In the end, and in keeping with the season, I would rather focus on the many things we have to be grateful for and hope that all others involved will choose to do the same.