Complaint Review: irene valentI

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: MIA — Nationwide USA
irene valentI
RANCHO SANTA FE RANCHO SANTA FE, California United States of America

irene valentI VALENTI INTERNATIONAL THE LIE , STEAL AND CON YOUR MONEY FOR NO SERVICES RANCHO SANTA FE, California

*General Comment: I AGREE

IRENE VALENTI AND HER COMPANY ARE A GROUP OF CONS
THEY LIE
THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING
AFTER A FEW MONTHS WHEN YOU TRY TO CONTACT THEM .
THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS , THEY AVOID YOU AND CONTINUE TO LIE
ITS BEEN 4 YEARS NOW AND THEY STOLE ALMOST 20,000.  FROM ME
THEY ARE CONS !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/irene-valentI/RANCHO-SANTA-FE-California-/irene-valentI-VALENTI-INTERNATIONAL-THE-LIE-STEAL-AND-CON-YOUR-MONEY-FOR-NO-SERVICES-RAN-999565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on irene valentI

#1 General Comment

I AGREE

AUTHOR: nadine - (United States of America)

I agree stay clear of this ripoff, con-artist... this is one BIG scam.. Irene Valenti stole $100,000.00 from me. she should be put out of business and put in jail.. She is a liar and a thief. If and when I was able to get her on the phone she gave me guarantees " i won't rest till you have a ring on your finger" She even had the nerve to call me and ask to borrow $500,000.00. She must have figured I was some schmuck after all I handed over $100,000.00. to get absolutely nothing. according to my math I paid $12,500.00 per date. These men were not even close to the discription of what I went over with her so called psychiatrist.. (which she had the nerve to charge me an additional $1,500. for an evaluation to see if i could qualify to be in her little ripoff club) PLease run as fast as you can away from this shady lady.. also please feel free to contact me for any information pertaining to Valenti International and Irene Valenti. my contact number is (((REDACTED)))