Complaint Review: Iridium Auto Parts

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: JP***760 — SAN MARCOS California
Iridium Auto Parts
15830 El Prado Road Unit F Chino, California USA

My entire experience with this company was a nightmare. First, I ordered 2 parts for my car through the company's Ebay store. I should of known better and read the previous reviews. The item was not even shipped until 8 days after the purchase after sending 2 emails and numerous phone calls. The toll free number goes to a voicemail box that is ALWAYS full.  Then when I finally recieved the box it was EMPTY! I finally recieved a message from someone at the company saying "Sorry, we will send you a tracking number for the correct order shortly". That email never came and I emailed and called numerous times for 2 more weeks. I have accpeted that I have been ripped off. Apparently many people have been scammed. I can't believe Ebay allows scammers to advertise on the site. I am forced to file a chargeback with my bank. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Iridium-Auto-Parts/Chino-California-91708/Iridium-Auto-Parts-TOOK-MY-PAYMENT-AND-NEVER-SENT-ITEMS-WONT-RESPOND-Chino-California-1086362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Iridium Auto Parts