helps

• Reported By: Geoff — West Orange New Jersey United States of America
irishpeat.com

irishpeat.com Sent Shipment Notification But Never Received Product Internet

*General Comment: Irish Peat.com

I wanted some Irish Peat to burn in our fireplace for Christmas. I ordered from this company paying through ccnow.  I received an e-mail notice of shipment from ccnow.  I e-mailed and asked IrishPeat.com for tracking information.  I never received a response. I called their phone number and was directed to an unintelligible voicemail box.  I left a voicemail but received no response.  I called CCNOW and they sent an inquiry.  I received no response.  It has been 18 days since the item shipped and I still have not received it or any response.  I cancelled the order through ccnow.

This the second time this has happened with this company.  I ordered from them last year and waited almost a month to receive peat.  I never received any.  CCNow refunded my payment then.  I folloshly gave IrishPeat.com a second chance.  I won't make that mistake a third time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/irishpeatcom/internet/irishpeatcom-Sent-Shipment-Notification-But-Never-Received-Product-Internet-983246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on irishpeat.com

#1 General Comment

Irish Peat.com

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States of America)

My experience with IrishPeat.com is exactly the same as this writer/consumer. I have also filed a complaint with the billing company. CCnow, but have not had any follow up from them either. Shortly after placing this order, there was an attempted fraudulent charge on my credit card. I can't say these events are related with certainty, but there is something very fishy about this company.