Complaint Review: Irwin Home Equity

• Submitted: Tue, April 08, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 08, 2008

• Reported By:temecula California
Irwin Home Equity
P.O Box 5101 San Ramon, California U.S.A.

Irwin Home Equity Mortgage Servicing Fraud San Ramon California

I had a home equity line taken out with Secured Funding out of Costa Mesa California. After nearly a year I asked Secured Funding to up my equity line and they went through Irwin Home Equity a Servicer for Irwin Union Bank & Trust to fund my equity loan.

I signed my loan papers with Irwin Home Equity on October 6 and my first payment was not due until the middle of November.

On October 20 just 14 days after signing my loan docs Irwin Home Equity recorded and notarized with the county of Riverside "Notice of Intent to Foreclose" on my home.

My loan payment was not even due till November and I had good credit.

This was not an error. This was the beginning in attempts to tarnish my good credit and to start Foreclosure proceedings in order to try and Foreclose on my home and take my equity. I also reported on EquiFirst Servicing. Watch out for these servicers and lenders.

Mltdwn
temecula, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2008 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Irwin-Home-Equity/San-Ramon-California-94583/Irwin-Home-Equity-Mortgage-Servicing-Fraud-San-Ramon-California-324559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Irwin Home Equity