Complaint Review: isatellitelink

• Updated: Sat, July 21, 2012

• Reported By: skgconsumer — gaithersburg Maryland United States of America
isatellitelink

isatellitelink DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! Internet

I have one cardinal rule in life:  if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  And like an idiot, I broke my own rule.  For $45 I got 2 licenses for isatellitelink because it touted something like 3600 channels from around the world for this one time fee.  What you get is a bunch of crappy programming -- some from the 50's and 60's -- that's probably available anywhere else on the internet for free, along with the "bonus" subscription to some movie service, whose entire catalog was, as far as I could tell, straight to video releases.  The very few channels that were of any interest to me at all I kept getting a "not on air" message.  After just a few days I decided this wasn't for me and asked for a refund.  Turns out the only way you can get a refund is if the software doesn't work.  I'm not going to beat my head against a wall for the return of $45, so I'll just have to accept that next time I need to follow my own rules.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/isatellitelink/internet/isatellitelink-DONT-WASTE-YOUR-MONEY-Internet-915418. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on isatellitelink