Complaint Review: Island one

• Updated: Wed, October 16, 2013

• Reported By: glenda — canyon country California
Island one
17777bali blvd kissimmee , Florida USA

Island one Club navigo, Karen Kraftcheck we bought this in 2001 the fees increased each year, we gave it back it 2008, they couldn't find the quit claim deed, in 2011 we received a letter from a collection agency wanting 3 x's the amount what we owed. kissimmee Florida

in 2001 we purchased a Gold week timeshare right after 9/11. We were promised many things that never ocurred,  Within years the maintenance fees increased by hundreds of dollars and we decided to give it back. In 2008 a quit claim was sent to a Nancy, in 2009 we received a call from some collection agency stating we owed them an outrageious amount of money and suggested we take out a loan to pay off the bill. This is illegal to ask any creditor to do. I contacted Island One/ Club Navigo, Never heard from them again until 2012, when I received a letter from a collection agency at this point our timeshare was now 3x the amount of what we owed. I contacted Karen Kraftcheck at Island one, they sent me a different quit claim deed with another company, it was sent back to them (notorized again), A complaint was filed with the F.T.C. who stated they needed many complaints which I am sure they have, they must have a deal with Island One/Club Navigo because nothing was done. Today we received a bill for maintenance fees. omg we don't own this, I contacted them to find out why we have this bill. We are being told that a third party is handling this, I asked them to explain and I was told it is at a collection agency. Are you kidding me.? I explained that for the second time this time share has been given back to the company. I proceeded to contact Karen Kraftcheck they are 3 hours ahead which puts them at 4:00p.m. Should they not clear our credit completely and fix this, I will ask anyone and everyone who has been screwed by tis company to join in on a class action suit enough is enough.

Glenda Y

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-one/kissimmee-Florida-34787/Island-one-Club-navigo-Karen-Kraftcheck-we-bought-this-in-2001-the-fees-increased-each-y-1092381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island one