Complaint Review: Island Shores Apartments

• Reported By: bridget — Greenacres Florida
Island Shores Apartments
1600 Island Shores Drive Greenacres, Florida USA

Island Shores Apartments INFESTED WITH COACKROACHES Greenacres Florida

I just moved into Island Shores Apartments I have not even been there a week and last night my husband walks into the kitchen and turns on the light and finds that we are INFESTED with COCKROACHES. I know this is Florida and there will be roaches because of the climate but this is DISGUSTING. I have tried to contact the leasing office for help and I have gotten nothing from them, not even a response. I do not have the money to move else where so I am stuck. I need some advise on what to do nest. I have contacted the Health Department and they seem to know about the issue and nothing is being done on the side of Investments Limited or the staff at the lesing office. I have a asthmatic child and he needs a clean environment and this is not it...Where do I go from here?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Island-Shores-Apartments/Greenacres-Florida-33413/Island-Shores-Apartments-INFESTED-WITH-COACKROACHES-Greenacres-Florida-1070000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Island Shores Apartments