Complaint Review: ISPC

• Submitted: Wed, March 05, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: murkywaters — Henrico Virginia
1115 Gunn Highway Suite 100 Osessa, Florida USA

ISPC Garnished my entire Social Security Disability Income- My only income for me and my three children. Osessa Florida

I sent my daughter to the store for trash bags only to find out that our account had been drained.  I immediately went online to my bank and saw that there was an unauthorized deduction.  I contacted the bank and awaited a response as it was the beginning of the weekend.

Imagine my surprise when I looked and saw that the same code was being used to take every cent of my Social Security Disability Income on March 3. 2014.  I had contacted ISPC when I lost my job and awaited SSDI.  I don't make enough to pay for any extras.  Now, I can't pay my mortgage or even buy groceries.

I pray that I will find a way to put a stop to this insanity.  Please pray for my family!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ISPC/Osessa-Florida-33556-5324/ISPC-Garnished-my-entire-Social-Security-Disability-Income-My-only-income-for-me-and-my-1128412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ISPC