justified

Complaint Review: Ispeedway Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, December 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2010

• Reported By: Sharon — Youngsville North Carolina United States of America
Ispeedway Inc.
Mesa, Arizona United States of America

Ispeedway Inc. They ripped me off for about $5260 Meza, Arizona

*Author of original report: Ispeedway

I paid about $5260 maybe I little bit more, for an online webstore, in which I could make good money, according to the company. I have not made a dime, in the year that I have had the store.  When I called the company they stated that I could not cancel my membership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2009 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ispeedway-Inc/Mesa-Arizona-/Ispeedway-Inc-They-ripped-me-off-for-about-5260-Meza-Arizona-535029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ispeedway Inc.

Ispeedway

AUTHOR: Sharon - (USA)

Till this day I ave not been reimbursed the $5260 I have paid to make money online with Ispeedway, and have not heard anything from the company. I have contacted them several times to no avail. Has anyone else that has been scammed by this company been paid? Or is there a classaction lawsuit against this comany, please let me know.