Complaint Review: isupplytech.com

• Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: daviecop — davie Florida United States of America
isupplytech.com
Internet, Arizona United States of America

isupplytech.com icheap.biz does not honor warranty, defective parts Internet, Arizona

This company sells defective parts and when a request for warranty is made you are instructed to send the parts back.  Upon receipt, the owner, Gary Schmit will contact you telling you that the parts are either not theirs (which was a lie since I only ordered from them) or that the part was defective only after you took receipt.  I thought this was strange after the first set of parts I sent back.  Then two subsequent times I was told the same thing.  The last time I sent parts back I was told that I would be getting replacements with my next order.  When I informed Gary that I wanted the replacements right away (after three requests), he told me the parts were not sent back properly.  If that was the case then why did he originally tell me that I would get a replacement?  He only responded this way when he learned that I would no longer be ordering from him lousy company.  Feel free to contact me and I will show you all emails from this scammer.  (((ROR redacted)))

CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report. Once lawyers are willing to take on a case against a business, those lawyers will make arrangements with Rip-off Report to put alleged victims in touch with them. Read this link to see why this is for your own protection.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/isupplytechcom/Internet-Arizona-/isupplytechcom-icheapbiz-does-not-honor-warranty-defective-parts-Internet-Arizona-1027871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on isupplytech.com