Complaint Review: It Works Global

• Reported By: Disgusted — Silver Spring Maryland
It Works Global
5325 State Road 64 East Bradenton, Florida USA

It Works Global They make their money from stealing yours!! Bradenton Florida

Ok, so in support of a friend, I purchased some lotion products through the It Works program in the amount of $108.  So unbeknownst to me, they locked me in to have the same shipment come to my house EVERY month.  And they charge me $108 EVERY month.  So I got a shipment in January, I got a shipment in February and then I called to cancel any future auto shipments.  I am not a distributor....I cannot use $108 in lotion products every month.  I called the company to tell them to cancel this autoship stuff.  They told me that I can stop the autoship after they send me one more shipment of these lotions at $108 per month or otherwise I can pay a $50 cancellation fee.

Excuse me?  I am supporting YOUR business and you are going to do me like this?  I am the customer.  I don't understand how they can lock a willing customer into some type of contract.  I spoke with Jason Johnson who was very incompetent.  I asked to speak to a supervisor so he transferred me over to "Michael Johnson".....who was also incompetent.  He offered to send me some fat fighting products instead.  Excuse me?  I weigh 110 pounds soaking wet....I don't need any fat fighters.  SO anyway  the final outcome was that they will auto-ship to me one more time.

They told me to call on the 21st of February to then cancel auto-ship.  I have a trick for them though....I called my bank and told them to stop payment on these fools.  So when they go to run my debit card...guess what? nada.  I got into this whole mess because I wanted to help a friend who has an It Works business by buying a few products from her.  Never again will I buy from these people.  And I will tell everyone I know not to buy from them.  They treat their customers very disgustingly and they are SCAM artists.  I hope they either change their policies or shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/It-Works-Global/Bradenton-Florida-34208/It-Works-Global-They-make-their-money-from-stealing-yours-Bradenton-Florida-1124727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It Works Global