Complaint Review: it works globle

• Updated: Fri, February 21, 2014

• Reported By: JK — PORT TOWNSEND Washington
it works globle
TP5 3706 LAREUNION PARKWAY DALLAS, Texas USA

it works globle It Works JUST READ ON YOUR REPORT ABOUT, TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND, AND NOW IM BEING CHARGED 288.00 A MONTH FOR SOMTHING I DID NOT ORDER, DALLAS Texas

I HAD A GAL WHO CUT MY HAIR AND SHE WAS IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE, SHE SAID SHE FOUND A GREAT PRODUCT AND WOULD I LIKE TO TRY IT. FELT LIKE OK., SO A CO WORKER SAID SHE WOULD TRY IT WITH ME, A FAT MELTER, CALLED IT WORKS, SO I TOLD TAMMY SURE WE WOULD TRY IT AND THAT WOULD HELP HER TO, I DO NOT BELIEVE SHE REALLY LOOKED INTO WHAT IT WAS, BUT I TRUSTED HER. SO WE ORDERED A FEW PRODUCTS. THE PRICE KEPT CHANGING, WHICH MY COWORKER AND I KINDA FELT SOMTHING WASNT RIGHT, 1ST THE FAT BURNER DEAL WAS 49.95, THEN IT WAS 59.95 AND THEN IT WAS 69.95 AND THEN 99.95 IF WE DIDNT DO THE REACURING DEAL, WHICH OF COARSE COULD BE CANCELLED RIGHT AWAY.  WELL, TRUSTING TAMMY I GAVE HER MY DEBIT CARD, AND IN 1 MONTHS TIME, THEY HAVE DINGED MY DEBIT CARD $ 566.00 DOLLARS. I RECIEVED THE FIRST PACKAGE MAYBE THREE WEEKS AGO, AND I HAVENT EVEN TRIED IT, THE GAL I BOUGHT IT FROM SAID, HEY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, JUST SEND IT BACK. NO WORRIES, I DO NOT BELIEVE SHE KNEW WHO THESE PEOPLE REALLY WERE AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2014 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/it-works-globle/DALLAS-Texas-75212/it-works-globle-It-Works-JUST-READ-ON-YOUR-REPORT-ABOUT-TRYING-TO-HELP-A-FRIEND-AND-NOW-1125613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on it works globle