Complaint Review: iTech Acharya

• Reported By: gigi — rahway New Jersey
iTech Acharya
1903 South Greeley Highway #198, cheynne, Wyoming United States of America

iTech Acharya INTERNET TECHNICIAN SCAM ARTISTS cheynne, Wyoming

I subscribed $249.99 for technical support with this compamy on 2/21/13.  I called for technical support on 2/22/13 and never received a return call.  On 2/24/13 I sent an email to the customer service representative, Steve, rquesting immediate calcellation of my subscription and I elaborated why in my request.  I further sent a certified return receipt letter dated 2/28/13 (which was never signed by iTechAcharya) to the Sunnyvale, California as well as a certified return receipt letter to their Cheyenne, Wyoming address and to date I have not received any reply to my phone call, email or certified return recept leter nor my refund.   They are not even located in this country and you can hardly understand what they are saying when they talk to you on the phone. I am attempting to resolve this matter with the assistance of the Attorney General in both states.  If you ever come across this company's name, run  the other way!!   Don't make the same mistake that I made!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iTech-Acharya/cheynne-Wyoming-/iTech-Acharya-INTERNET-TECHNICIAN-SCAM-ARTISTS-cheynne-Wyoming-1035660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iTech Acharya