Complaint Review: itechline llc

• Reported By: Sheila51 — Cape Coral Florida
itechline llc
internet, Select State/Province USA

itechline llc SCARY SCAM FOR UNSAVVY COMPUTER ILLITERATES  INTERNET

I thought that I was calling McAfee support.  I was having trouble downloading their Total Protection Solution.  The "Mike Ryan" I talked to on the phone said if I gave him access to my computer he would do this for me.  So I did.  He came back a minute later and said it had an error and then supposedly went into whereever on my computer and said I had over 64k damaged files and that my firewall was damaged.  He said it was a network issue and not a program issue and for $199 they could fix this problem permanently and remove the trojan virus.  As I was giving him my credit card info, he said don't worry that my charge comes under Itechline-LLC which of course made me immediately worry so I google them and see SCAM.  I tell them to discontinue the charge and shut down my computer.  I hope the charge doesn't come across.  Will keep everyone posted.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/itechline-llc/internet-Select-StateProvince/itechline-llc-SCARY-SCAM-FOR-UNSAVVY-COMPUTER-ILLITERATESnbsp-INTERNET-1118428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on itechline llc