Complaint Review: iteckparts.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 15, 2013

• Reported By: Michael — Greenwood Indiana United States of America

iteckparts.com iteckparts, iteck No Response, No Shipment, No Refund, No Help Internet

I ordered a part to fix my new cell phone my father got me for christmas 2012.  I ordered a part from iteckparts.com and 13 days later and 4 emails later I still have not received my product or even a response to why it hasnt been processed yet.

I have tried to contact them on numerous occasions, still not response.  They have my money and have failed to fulfill my order or return my money.   There is not a phone number for them except some german free phone crap.  I believe this company to be a scam so STAY AWAY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2013 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/iteckpartscom/internet/iteckpartscom-iteckparts-iteck-No-Response-No-Shipment-No-Refund-No-Help-Internet-1015156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on iteckparts.com