Complaint Review: itjds.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: VIDGITS — Temecula United States of America
itjds.com

itjds.com itjds I bought an Apple computer for my Son and all they sent me a USB 8 gb a far cry from the Apple computer when I sent an email they said we made a mistake and will ship it right out and I got one more U, Internet

I sent over $400 for a new Apple Computer to this company, it took many weeks to get the package from them and when I get it what a shock they sent me a USB drive. When I contacted the company they said sorry we made a mistake and they would get my correct package right out to me. When I got the second package it was a USB drive again. Titjds is a SCAM DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THEM BEWARE They are a SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/itjdscom/internet/itjdscom-itjds-I-bought-an-Apple-computer-for-my-Son-and-all-they-sent-me-a-USB-8-gb-a-fa-926560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on itjds.com