Complaint Review: Itok.net

Itok.net
3400 N Ashton Blvd #200 Lehi, Utah USA

Itok.net Beware of this company!! Lehi Utah

*UPDATE Employee: We're Here to Help

Buyer Beware of Itok.net!

I contacted Itok.net on June 15 2013 for help viewing my email. Initially, I was impressed how fast they answered & how quickly they were able to remote into my system.

This all changed, when a few hours into the diagnostic, I watched in horror as they deleted Norton and Mcafee antivirus off my desktop. The explanation I received AFTER both these items were deleted was that my antivirus programs were not compatible with their programs.

I did call Itok Customer Service that Monday & was told by a very rude, unprofessional rep that I was not due a refund since I already had the work done. The Rep went onto say that the tech would have given me Norton & Mcafee back but I was upset and didn't give the Tech the chance to explain.

First, I'm the customer I'm allowed to be upset especially when someone is deleting programs off my system without my permission. Secondly, how exactly do you restore deleted programs? You have to pay for both Norton's and Mcafee.

The tech when he had control of my system, not only deleted Norton and Mcafee, but also changed my computer's background display and changed my homepage to Google, he did all this WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!

I had to run a system restore to try to get Mcafee & Norton back and the icons still aren't working right.

So, please do not use Itok.net. They will ruin your system!!

"nj"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Itoknet/Lehi-Utah-84042/Itoknet-Beware-of-this-company-Lehi-Utah-1061314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Itok.net

We're Here to Help

AUTHOR: Andrew Parker - ()

Hi There,

My name is Andrew Parker and I represent iTOK. I'm very sorry that you had a difficult experience with our service last week. I know how frustrating that can be--especially after you paid for something.

What I'd like to do is to see what we can do to get you back where you'd like to be--even if that means restoring Norton or McAfee and removing all of our software, as well as settling your account with us in a fair manner.

If you'd like to move forward, please contact our office at 801-877-4063 and ask to speak to me directly. We'll get this taken care of to your satisfaction.