Complaint Review: It's Permanent

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: NeNe — Monroe Louisiana
It's Permanent
1033 N. 6th St. Monroe, Louisiana USA

It's Permanent ,Terri K Grayson No refund of remaining services Monroe Louisiana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Buyer" Remorse

I go to Its Permanent for Cavitation lipo thinking no down time from a surgical lipo. bad mistake . Terri Grayson tells me i am a good canidate since i just have a little pudge from baby fat.  I am not over weight i am 5`7 134 lbs.  I  asked what if I buy a treatment package of 10 sessions for $1,499 and dont need them all ,she say Oh you will need all 10.  I purchase 10  for $1,499, i have had 4 sessions measurement still the same no change in size and i am also working out every other day taking garcinia on a low fat low sugar diet drinking lots of water . I calk monday 3/10/2014 asking for a refund of remaining 6 treatments i havent started since they offered individual prices of $199. She say Oh its non refundable BUT I NEVER READ OR SIGNED THAT.  I tell her my measurement was the same and i dont think i am going to have the results i am looking for after ten. She say i dont understand. Then she lies and says I told you you will need more after ten which she didnt she said TEN!!!!! Then says your abdomen isnt the regulr size but at consultation i was a perfect candiate if was for people like me and her as she quoted not over weight and even prayed with me. Now i say was that in the paper work, she says yes. She starts reading some BS saying more results may vary, this is not a medical substitute , BUT NO THIS IS NON REFUNDABLE...... She says if your asking for a refund we DONT DO REFUNDS, thats why we pre pay. I say even if i dont feel I am getting the results i am looking for. This is a rip off  if i havent used the other six treatments why cant it be charged individual price and refund my $703 and you keep $796 for services received...... Bad business it doesnt work .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Its-Permanent/Monroe-Louisiana-71201/Its-Permanent-Terri-K-Grayson-No-refund-of-remaining-services-Monroe-Louisiana-1129566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on It's Permanent

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Buyer" Remorse

AUTHOR: it's permanent - (USA)

Client that filed this report was a good candidate for Cavitation Lipo in that she was not over weight and only had significant fat deposit from pregnacy. However it was much more than a "little pudge from baby fat" but I am prohibited from posting pictures in this report. Our experience and clinical trials show that an ideal candidate reaches their target goal within 6-10 treatments (some will need more/some less than 10). Most clients see some improvement 48-72 hours after the first treatment with the most dramatic results appearing after the 3rd or 4th treatment and continuing through out the treatment. Treatments can be purchased indivadually for $200 each or in a package of 10 for $1499 (a $500 savings) which this client chose to do.

This client, as all clients do, signed all consent forms, cancelation forms, refund policy forms, etc., recieved copies of said forms, and was explained exactly how cavitation lipo works and what to expect. She was reluctant to spend the money but bought the package to save the $500. She just decided she needed her money more than she needed to lose her fat.

She said "bad mistake" and she is right! It's always a mistake to buy something you can't afford.

We don't need or want to do business with people of this character therefore, we refunded her money and promptly released her from our practice.