Belgians

Complaint Review: itstru credit card processing

• Submitted: Tue, October 08, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, October 26, 2013

• Reported By: Columbus Gold And Diamond Exchange — Johnstown Ohio
itstru credit card processing
6965 El Camino Real Ste 105-705 Carlsbad, California USA

itstru credit card processing TRU License to Steal from the Small Mom & Pop operation~no gun needed!!!!!! Carlsbad California

After 34 years as a Fine Jeweler, my husband and I relocated our business to our home wanting to cut our operating expenses and hoping of retiring soon. TRU Credit Card Services was highly recommended to me when I contacted my organization Jewelers Of America, in April 2012. After taking credit cards and the expense, we decided we did not want the expense of taking Credit Cards anymore and cancelled our Merchant Account with TRU. I had filled out and faxed back the Cancellation Form on August 20th, 2013. It was very clear I would be charged  $250.00 Termination Fee, and with the understanding 10 business days excluding weekends and holidays to return any and all credit card equipment, in my contract before charges of $895.00 would be debited from my bank account.

The Effective Termination Date was for Friday,August 30, 2013 end of day. Since it was over the weekend with Saturday (8/31) Sunday (9/1) and Monday (9/2). ITSTRU had recieved thier equipment back in 7 Business Days excluding the following weekend and recieved in their office and confirmed in the email I recieved below, on 9/11.

In the meantime on 9/9/13  my business account was debited $895.00 for the equipment, and $250.00 Cancellation Fee which I had not seen taken from my bank account. I received my September Bank Statement on October 3rd, immediately I contacted "ITSTRU". After a couple of unreturned calls in an hour, I recieved an email from "THE TRU TEAM'  explaining my correct cancellation date (8/20) with  10 business days from August 10th (?)  which is not correct, furthermore the email goes on with explaination  not having thier equipment back by September 4th (?) and my account was set up to be debited on September 5th but it takes 48 hours to post, and why the date the equipment was recieved.

In addition they are more than happy to send the thing back and according to this same email with incorrect facts, etc.. and some of the options of recoupping my loss are selling it on Ebay, etc.. I can take this Credit Card Processor and AUCTION on Ebay and may be get $75.00 for it at the most if I'm lucky.

I am a small business owner cutting expenses and I jumped through all the hoops to avoid  this excessive equipment fee of $895.00 and returned the machine in "7 Business days, and in the timeframe given.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/itstru-credit-card-processing/Carlsbad-California-92009/itstru-credit-card-processing-TRU-License-to-Steal-from-the-Small-Mom-Pop-operationno-1090435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on itstru credit card processing