Complaint Review: ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae

• Updated: Mon, November 11, 2013

• Reported By: Andrew — Phoenixville Pennsylvania
ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania USA

ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae scammed misled phony loans King of Prussia Pennsylvania

I read a previous report from another student who attended the same ITT Tech school in King of Prussia, Pa., and I was shocked at the similarity of what is happening to this student in comparison to myself !

I was told when I graduated ITT Tech in 2010 that the total amount I owed was approximately $22,000.00. I was told I received Government grants for half of the tuition. I graduated with what I thought was a total of 2 loans. Over the course of the past two years Sallie Mae has added two additional loans. I have no idea where these two additional loans came from. They told me I signed a promisory note for the loans at the school. I have no recollection of signing for these. If I did, I was misled as to what I was signing . Had I known I never would have signed. As of now Sallie Mae says I owe them $42,000.00 ! How ! They tell me I now owe them over $800.00 a month for a two year degree . Like the other student I simply cannot afford this ! I was scammed either by ITT TECH, Sallie Mae or both ! I think they are working together to scam students !! I also have to agree about not being able to understand the teachers! What a joke !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ITT-Tech-KING-of-Prussia-and-Sallie-Mae/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/ITT-Tech-KING-of-Prussia-and-Sallie-Mae-scammed-misled-phony-loans-King-of-Prussia-Penns-1098583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ITT Tech KING of Prussia and Sallie Mae